Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights. These include the following rights:
- request a copy of your information which we hold (subject access request);
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
- require us to stop contacting you for direct marketing purposes;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information;
- restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or which affect you significantly; and
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations.
Further information on each of these rights is available from the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
- email, call or write to us;
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them.
We will not charge any fee for any of these services in most cases.